Sunday, April 19, 2009

back from hiatus!

Yooooo peeps!
I'm back for erm... a while.
Been busy with other things that left me not much time for blogging. Sigh.
Been very tired and drained and not to mention not having proper sleep for days. But somehow I feel that I should blog something here eventho it's a rather short one. :)

I realised that I've been working for more than a month now. When I went back to my granny's house for chengbeng 3 weeks ago, one of my relative asked me about my work and what's my feeling when I received my first hard earned salary. She asked if I felt satisfied and proud when I got my salary?

I told her that I just felt normal. And she gave me this -_-" look.

It's not that I don't feel happy for earning my own money. Just that I did earn while working with my dad, so what's the different with earning money from other people? The end result is important for me, that's I get money to save and spend and it doesn't matter if the money is from my dad or other people. Get it?

But one thing that I learnt from working out (as in not with my dad) is how to prepare myself to handle and deal with people with different character. Plus, it's vital to think ahead in certain times and how to save my butt from troubles.

I enjoyed my working life eventho I have to battle terrible jam on the way to and from work. And eventho I have to face and meet some difficult people, but overall I do enjoy working there. I guess the colleagues that I always breakfast and lunch with, manage to make the worries of battling jams and handling difficult people smaller.

In short, I do look forward to work, really! :)

But still I want to complain!

I FREAKING DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO RUSH LIKE MAD TO WORK. DON'T THEY KNOW THAT LIKE THEM, ALL OF US ARE HEADING TO WORK ALSO? WEAVING IN AND OUT OF THE LINE LIKE SIAO LANGS, MAKING THE CAR BEHIND THEM MAKE EMERGENCY BRAKE AND THUS TAKING A LONGER TIME TO REACH WORKPLACE! IT'S TOTALLY UNLOGICAL TO USE 1 HOUR OR MORE TO REACH OFFICE OKAY! ISK!

Ok. End of complain. Lol!

10th April was my beloved Mr. Bf's birthday! We had a wonderful celebration and THAT I'll blog other day la. Quite late d, so kinda sleepy. :)



See the cute face... aww.. my heart melt d...

In short last weekends were one of the unforgettable ones, and I truly miss him a lot lot lot (despite the roti canai trick he pulled on me, hmph).

Anyway, I did promise to start blogging on my Cambodia trip this month, but I think I'll start in few days time - HOPEFULLY. Already done editing pictures on day 1! Below is one of my favourite pictures taken in day 1 *beamed* Lol!



Itu tuk-tuk yang dinaiki oleh cik ai~ cik em~ encik woolala~ and encik liam~!

I ought to head to bed now. Time to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep people!
Goonai~~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment